Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mobbies

The one week I should be posting every day is most definitely the busiest of my fall. I'm in the throes of two back to back events that are each two days long. I'm still at the office typing actually. So, I will be brief.


Click here to vote for my blog ... early and often


I'm so honored that this two month hobby was nominated in Maryland's Outstanding Blogs at BaltimoreSun.com. It's pronounced MAH-Bees..like the MOB. :) Stone Hill Farm was nominated in the personal section and the foodie section. Pigtown Design is also nominated in the Art + DIY so vote for both of us, please. E. said the login is a tiny bit tricky. You just need to register on-line with the Baltimore Sun. You can click that you don't want to be bombared with emails. I'll be back next week with great food photos from a very busy week of events.

Thanks to all who vote and to the mystery nominator.

2 comments:

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Wow. Congrats, Nelle! That's so exciting and a great accomplishment, considering you just started. Well deserved. xoxo

Nelle Somerville said...

Thanks so much. Isn't that just crazy?!!! :) Hope you are enjoying the day. Thanks for all your nice notes. xoxo