Monday, July 24, 2017

Happy Birthday Momma


Today is my favorite lady's birthday. Yes, KTPunks Mommy is 74! We had so much fun with you Momma at the lake. 


I hope your day is filled with butter pecan ice cream. Here are some fun pictures I've found in the move.


I kind of think this was the same trip for Robert and Nina's wedding. We are outside of my grandparents garage here. 



June 1968, this was Momma and my uncle Johnny on the left, and Momma and Daddy on the right. They were at Johnny's graduation from UVA. I love how absolutely cute and stylish Mom looks. Clearly caught by surprise on the left, but so cute.


When Francie passed away, I found a tiny little brag book with these photos in them. All square little 3 x 3 photos. This one of Mom and Grandmommy Nancy. I love everything about it. Grandmom's sparkle veil. Mom's red lipstick! I don't think I've ever seen my mother wear red lipstick. And her wide open smile. I recognize it from somewhere.


Oh yeah. That gaping wide smile is most definitely inherited from Mom.


Happy Birthday you wonderful creature you.

No comments: