Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Baby Nephew Two


Matthew Tayloe Averitt was born on Monday, February 24, 2014. We are so happy that Elise is doing so well and that the whole family is home together today in Kalamazoo. Mac sent me updates throughout the labor on Sunday afternoon and Monday and has been texting me photos. Enjoy photos my newest crush.


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139: 13-1

Macker said that Andrew keeps hugging and kissing the baby. Oh my stars! (To quote Nette.) He also said that the delivery was flawless. High fives to my sweet sister Lisey! Hearing Andrew say Matthew's name on the phone just put me over the edge. Andrew is 3 years and 4 months old and his little voice is just the sweetest. We have had some great FaceTime calls lately.


We are so proud of Baby Nephew and can't wait to meet Baby Nephew Two!!! We called and sang Matthew Happy Birthday on Monday night. I cried when we hung up. It makes me crazy that we don't live closer. 


We love you all so much Mac, Elise, Andrew and Matthew. Love, Aunt Nana and Uncle ChaCha


No comments: