Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tranquil Tueday: You are the light of the world.


E. and I went to the Cathedral last weekend for Sunday services and the sermon was based on Matthew 5:14, You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. The priest reminded the congregation that we are the light of the world. Think about it. Soak yourself in this truth. Nothing can get you down if you truly believe you are the light of the world. I try to stay so positive but for some reason in the dead of winter I get really down. I need the light to boost my energy. Thankfully we've had beautiful blue skies this past week and I feel back to normal. No drugs, just natural sunlight makes me feel back to my positive self.

If you ever forget the fact that you are the light of the world, purchase this book by Max Lucado, You Are Special and read it to yourself every night. It is a gift no matter how old you are. Be that city on the hill and shine your light friends.

You Are Special (Max Lucado's Wemmicks)

No comments: