Friday, October 26, 2018

Thanksgiving 2013


Flashback to Thanksgiving 2013. I've been feeling nostolgic for the blog lately and went searching for something and found that I have way too many drafts in the old Stone Hill Farm Blog. Hope you all are well and that this glorious fall is treating you well. Halloween is next week, but that only makes me look forward to Thanksgiving. These pictures are from 2013 at Stone Hill. Enjoy.


We loved that old stair case with Mohawk runner. My MIL Jeano hated the fact that we didn't have a railing. I loved how open it felt.


What a sweet memory with Lucy and Susan visiting from NY.


Time to polish the silver and stack wood. 


We are so lucky Eric's family lives so close. Makes me sad my family has never been to our house for Thanksgiving or Christmas in Baltimore. We did one big Christmas at the Nook in DC and that was a riot with about 10 people in our little 600 sq. foot place. We were crammed but it was so much fun.



If you need inspiration for an incredible alternative to mashed potatoes this curried mushroom rice casserole from Garden & Gun is incredible. 



Charles and Jeano



Lots of love for the weekend an as you prepare for the holiday season.



No comments: