Saturday, March 16, 2013

Highlights from Timberweek on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon




I DVR Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and watch it when I get home from work most evenings. I love this show. When @MrJoshCharles played bubble soccer on the show and was out of breath playing with the Raven's shooting goals into the elevator banks I about died. Jimmy's beer pong, Catch Phrase, Pictionary, golf and other games show off his extremely competitive side. Somehow it still comes off as funny. He played Call Me Maybe on elementary school musical instruments. He dances. Sings. Does voices. Plays the guitar and works only a few floors away from our friend Todd Cole. I'm dying to get tickets one day to the show. Come on Todd Cole! I know you can hook us up!!!



This week was the best because Justin Timberlake was on each night to promote his new album 20/20. They called it Timberweek. After killing it on SNL, JT hung out with Jimmy and I had to post them so I could have them all available to go back and watch again and again. The camp scene is my all time favorite!!! 

No comments: