Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tranquil Tuesday: Never Let Me Go


I just started this book for my August book club. It's starting slow so I went to find a review and watch a few trailers to inspire me. Do you get motivated to read a book when you know you could rent the movie? E. and I went to see the last Harry Potter movie this past weekend only to realize that I don't even own the last book of the series. I now remember that I didn't want to get the book so I could savor it over the next few years. We also realized that we didn't see the second to last HP movie. We were all mixed up but had a great weekend renting the first part of the Deathly Hallows and seeing the second in the theatre. I'm sad the movies are over, but so excited to have a book to read at Christmas. I love reading HP on the train to New York or cuddled in front of a fire. 

Never Let Me Go (Movie Tie-In Edition) (Vintage International)
Click to purchase

I will cuddle myself in front of the air conditioner and dive into this very curious and intriguing story. Read the New York Times review for motivation or watch the trailer.




No comments: